The second event of two, exploring Engaged Dharma: Responding Mindfully to Climate Suffering and Injustice.
- How can we address our own tendencies to judge and exclude others, and learn to question and challenge our own biases?
- How can we build communities that are truly inclusive and radically welcome all of who we are, where all people can feel at home, regardless of race, belief, age, class, gender identity, and sexual orientation?
- In this time of rising xenophobia globally, how do we practice inclusiveness, and support our spiritual communities and society to embrace diversity and transform fear of the ‘other’?
As a resource for this session, you are invited to read Kaira Jewel’s article, Loving the Earth by Loving One Another, here: https://oneearthsangha.org/articles/loving-one-another/
We can be the soothing balm of healing for a world in crisis by practicing peace in our daily lives and by actively participating in mindful collective awakening.
Join Kaira Jewel Lingo for the second of two online teaching events as we collectively occupy the intersection of committed practice and spiritual activism. Each online teaching begins with a guided meditation, followed by a presentation, and ends with time for interaction and Questions and Answers.
How to attend
Registration – to confirm your participation in this session, please click here to register
Once you have registered we will email you the zoom link for the session. Attendance is open to everyone. You can register for both sessions or attend a single session.
Generosity These teachings are offered in the spirit of generosity. You are invited to take part in this practice of generosity, which exists in many of our spiritual traditions, connecting to the flow of giving and receiving, by supporting the work of the teacher, who relies on your donations to continue her work. If everyone contributes even a small amount, it will ensure that these teachings can continue to be offered.
– From within the US or internationally, you can donate via PayPal here to Seeds of
Please put “Jan 5 teaching” in the memo, thank you.
– For US residents, you can also use Venmo: @Kaira-Lingo